Enjoy a Firm Hold on Life with Custom Dentures
Dentures have come a long way since George Washington's ill-fitting ivories â€“ or even since your grandparents' day.
Today's dentures are:
- Made from a strong, translucent material that resembles natural teeth
- Custom crafted to closely resemble the shape of your existing smile
- Fill out your mouth, improving your profile
- Promote dental health by keeping teeth from drifting
Especially if your natural teeth are worn, cracked, missing in some places, and have gaps, dentures will actually give you a better smile.
Full and Partial Dentures Meet Your Unique Needs
Full dentures are best for those who have lost all or most of their teeth, are not good candidates for implants, and desire a relatively quick, affordable solution to their needs.
Ask Dr. Mondock if a conventional denture or an immediate denture would better suit your needs.
Partial dentures (also called "overdentures") are best for those who have gaps they wish filled, but are not interested in implants. Partial Dentures are removable units that fit over either natural teeth or implants.
Bridges are a type of partial denture.
What to Expect from Your New Dentures
As with any new element in your life, you will need to adjust to your new dentures. Don't worry! Dr. Mondock and his staff will coach you so that the transition will be as smooth and easy as possible.
You'll get advice on:
- How to eat while wearing dentures
- The best ways to keep your dentures in place
- How to speak naturally while wearing dentures
- Caring for your dentures, including cleaning and brushing
- Maintaining your overall oral health, including gum care
Wondering if dentures are for you? Contact Dr. David Mondock, DMD, today at 724-925-6816 to make an appointment. You can also use our quick Contact Form.
Put yourself on the road to a living life to the fullest with a new set of custom dentures!
See our Denture FAQs
12:00 PM to 7:00 PM
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
7:00 AM to 1:00 PM
9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Closed on Friday
Closed on Saturday